Re: [Question #253296]: Periodic boundary conditions - cell position

Description changed to:
Hello everybody,

I would like to create a periodic boundary condition which has the form
of a rectangular parallelepiped (axis aligned) and whose center of
gravity can be translated (pan) to any point in space.

I was able to create a periodic condition with the following command:

O.cell.refSize=(0.8,0.8,0.4) (and O.periodic=True)

This cell has however one vertex at position (0,0,0).  I would like to
translate the cell, i.e. its center of gravity should be at the origine
of the reference frame and not one of its vertices.  How could I
translate the periodic boundary condition cell?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Dominik