Re: [Question #253296]: Periodic boundary conditions - cell position

Dominik Boemer confirmed that the question is solved:
Hello Jan and Jerome,

in a nutshell:
- currently, it is impossible to translate the periodic boundary box
- in consequence, the sample has to be translated in function of the boundary box position

For instance, my ball mill currently turns around the direction (0, 0,
1) with the point (0, 0, 0). Thus, I would have to translate the mill
geometry and change the turning point from (0, 0, 0) to (0, r, r) where
r is the radius of the mill (to put the mill inside of the box).

I think this answered my question.
Thank you,
Dominik