Re: [Question #253401]: Mass on a mesh body

Hi Henry,

each body has state and it has mass attribute, you can directly assign
values to it. What exactly do you mean by "mesh body"? For my guess it is a
clump made by facets:

clumpID,clumpMembersIds = O.bodies.appendClumped(someListOfFacets)
clump = O.bodies[clumpID]
clump.state.mass = whatever

cheers