Re: [Question #253401]: Mass on a mesh body

Hi Henry,

you can use polyhedral particles [1,2,3].

As a drawback, there is no polyhedra-sphere interaction implemented ;-)

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.utils.html#yade.utils.polyhedron (there
was a typo, but it has nothing to do with tetrahedron)
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Polyhedra
[3]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk/files/head:/examples/polyhedra/