Re: [Question #253641]: simulate a soil nailing wall

> I wanna simulate rebars using clumps of spheres, but I don't know how to
> simulate the wall(or board). Is it possible to simulate the wall using
> cluster like in PFC?

There are a few ways how to simulate a wall, depending on purpose and other
circumstances:
- using wall [1]
- using facets [2]
- using "connected spheres" using some cohesive material, like CohFirctMat
- something else [3]

> And how to fix one end of the rebar to the wall?

depends on your wall modeling technique, for example using spheres, the fix
could be done by a common sphere belonging to both rebar and wall..

> By the way, is it possible to use more than one contact law in a
> simulation?

yes, see e.g. [4], where Law2_ScGeom_CpmPhys_Cpm
and Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack are used together.

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.utils.html#yade.utils.wall
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.utils.html#yade.utils.facet