Re: [Question #254308]: ViscElMat : about restitution coefficient.

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi Francois,

it seems, you are right. If we do it, we need to recalculate tc according
to (19). Not sure, how to do it better. One proposal is to have a variable,
something like tcUpdated, in ViscElPhys where we will store the updated
tc value.

Best regards

Anton