Re: [Question #254415]: Segmentation fault (core dumped) with vtkrecorder

what system and version of Yade do you use? Could you please open a bug (on
lunchpad, but instead of "ask a question" you click on "report a bug") and
attach the script giving this error?

>From computer point of view, it means that the program tries to do some
operation on null pointer, which should not happen (i.e. it is a bug and
should be reported)
cheers