[Question #254443]: Tracking postion of imported geometry .stl

I'm using an imported geometry .stl. How can I define this kind of body to plot its position with interactions?
What I'm trying is:

## Import geometry
rod = O.bodies.append(ymport.stl('rod-'+mesh+'.stl',wire=True))

def Data():
	plot.addData(z1=rod.state.pos[2],i=O.iter)
plot.plots={

But the error is; 'list' object has no attribute 'state'.
Must I find the # of the body and use O.bodies[#] instead of rod?

Thanks!