Re: [Question #254450]: plot.saveTxt

Hi Luis,

in the case of this kind of errors, it is always good to insert a short
script reproducing your error (also called minimal working example, MWE).
Then we can test it ourselves instead of just guessing what is wrong and
the problem is usually solved faster.

So could you please provide us with such script? :-)

Thanks
Jan