Re: [Question #254693]: Materials for spheres generated via makeCloud

Raphaël Maurin proposed the following answer:
Hi Christopher,

I am using makecloud and specifying a material, for that I do :

#Define the material
O.materials.append(ViscElMat(cn=cnPart, cs=csPart, kn=knPart, ks=ksPart, density=densPart, frictionAngle=partFrictAngle, label='sphereMat'))
partCloud = pack.SpherePack()
#Specify the property of the particle cloud wanted
partCloud.makeCloud(minCorner=(0,widthCell/2.0,groundPosition+radius*4),maxCorner=(length,widthCell/2.0,heightCell),rRelFuzz=0,rMean=radius, num = 1000)
#send to simulation assigning the material
partCloud.toSimulation(material='sphereMat')

And for your second question, I would say (but I am not sure) that it is
indeed the most recently created material that is assigned if you don't
specify anything. You can check that easily by yourself, by trying it.

Raphael