[Question #254951]: What engine parameters are used to handle interactions...

...between a Facet and a Wall? In my latest simulation, I'm trying to incorporate a falling cube that bounces off a floor (xy-plane wall), but when the simulation is run using my current engines (all of which have "Sphere" in the names), the cube simply falls through the floor. I'm specifically interested to know what extra parameters I need to add to my InsertionSortCollider and InteractionLoop.