Re: [Question #254951]: What engine parameters are used to handle interactions...

Hi Christopher,
see [1] for the list of available IGeom functors (for combination of
different shapes). Sorry, if I am right, there is no box-facet interaction
available.
You could use a polyhedron instead of box.
cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#igeomfunctor