[Question #255494]: Slope stability in Yade

I am a begginer using Yade and I am trying to start a small project related to slope stability. The objective is to learn Yade and maybe to do something more elaborated in the future. I am deciding the extension of my project and I have been reading the Yade manual and Catalano (2008) thesis (https://yade-dem.org/w/images/a/af/SlopeStability.pdf). I have some idea in the creation of the bodies, but I am struggling in how to implement the engines for the force-displacement and motion laws. Any guidance or reference will be of great help. If there is any other reference in how to perform a simple slope stability analysis using Yade (i.e. calculate a factor of safety) it would be excellent. Sorry if this is not the appropiate forum to ask these questions.

Thanks in advance.