Re: [Question #255578]: Bond between a sphere and a facet

Hi Christopher,
it depends on your definition of bond :-) If you mean cohesive bond, I am
not sure if now it is possible, just tried it for the first time and was
not successful (which does not mean it is not possible as it was just quick
try)..
cheers