Re: [Question #255437]: Periodic random packing of spheres in a cube

skonda2 is still having a problem:
Hi Jan,

I was making an error while running program. I figured that out. Now, i do not see any overlapping spheres, but the packing visualization is not the same.
So, what i do right now is, export all the x,y,z directions periodic image spheres ("ghost" spheres) from the program that you provided and then i export all the spheres from the simulation, then i see the visualization.
I think, when i export the spheres from the simulation, there are already some spheres which are on the edges of the periodic cell (position beyond or on periodic cell) DO you think that could be one reason?
The periodic cell size is 7.86 for the above simulation, so when i expor the spheres from simulation, do you think i should only consider spheres which are completely inside the periodic cell?, since we already have spheres from our program.

-Shailesh