Re: [Question #255780]: A New Constitutive Law: Viscoelastic Burger's model

Hi Behzad,
just now I did some changes in source code, run cmake and than make and
only the changes are compiled (of course not just the new files, but also
files and actions dependent on them). IMO the same case should be for you..
cheers