[Question #255937]: specific porosity and radius of spheres in a cloud

I want to prepare a cloud with specific porosity and specific average radius. I read the example:

https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/examples/triax-tutorial/script-session1.py

This example works very good, but how to stop the simulation, when the average radius will achieve an earlier defined target radius? When I try to simulate the bed, on the end the porosity is good, but the average radius is a little too big. I know of course, that the result depends on the size of the calculation domain, but I can not calibrate the simulation.

Can somebody help me?

Best Regards,

Wojtek.