[Question #256047]: No module named shell

Hi all,

I have recently installed Yade and just when I run the software I get this errors in my terminal:

Welcome to Yade 0.70.0
WARN: unhandled IPython version 0.3, assuming 0.10 instead.
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `dscyua'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Running script text.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yade", line 262, in <module>
    userSession(qt4=True,qapp=qapp)
  File "/usr/bin/yade", line 213, in userSession
    from IPython.Shell import IPShellEmbed
ImportError: No module named Shell

Can any body please tell what's missing?

Thanks,
Danial