Re: [Question #256091]: problem with install yadedaily 1.12.0

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

there are problems with building Yade for Ubuntu 12.04.
We get "Illegal instruction" on --check step of the package
building. I  think it is due to an old compiler for this Ubuntu
version which has no full support of C++11.

I will try to have a look at this problem. But I strongly recommend
to use newer versions of Ubuntu.

Cheers

Anton