Re: [Question #255528]: uniaxial compression test of particulate material

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Ok, it is more clear.
This command does not return any error with my yade version 2014-10-01.git-7cc0fd6. So, the problem is that you surely use another (too old I guess..) version, in which CohFrictMat indeed does not have any "etaTwist" parameter. I did not check in git history if this could be true (you could do it if necessary thanks to https://github.com/yade/trunk/commits/master/pkg/dem/CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.hpp for ex), but I do not see any other reason up to now

The solution would be to update..