Re: [Question #256287]: Time Stepper for a new material model

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi Ricardo,

My point of view is that, as soon as your interactions physics derive
from NormShearPhys, and if they store the appropriate (current,
"tangent") value for the spring stifnesses, you should have no problem
using GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper (GSTS) with non constant interaction
properties. Each time GSTS executes, it loops over interactions to use
stored properties values. (Then, no need to "load" changing values)

I am not familiar with dashpot, but I would think the same holds ?

Hope this helps a little