Re: [Question #256364]: Non-touching interactions not being recognized as real, despite interactionDetectionFactor > 1

Christopher Stanbridge is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

I have turned setCohesionNow=True (in fact, I had it that way before I
asked the question). The distant interactions are still non-real. Here
is a list of my engines.

O.engines=[
	ForceResetter(),
	InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(aabbEnlargeFactor=1.5), Bo1_Facet_Aabb()]),
	InteractionLoop(
		[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D(interactionDetectionFactor=1.5), Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom6D()],
		[Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(setCohesionNow=True, setCohesionOnNewContacts=True)],
		[Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(),Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]
	),

	NewtonIntegrator(damping=damping, gravity=[0, 0, gravity], label='integrator')
]

Which engine could be causing the trouble?