[Question #256711]: Possible Law2 functors for CohFrictMat

Hi all,

Is "[Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(),Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]" the only combination of Law2 functors that handles CohFrictMat correctly, or are there others I could try?

I'm thinking that the Law2 functor may be to blame for a problem I am currently having with my simulation (discussed here: https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/256364), in which non-touching interactions are non-real despite an interactionDetectionFactor greater than 1.

Cheers,
Christopher Stanbridge