Re: [Question #256494]: save state of camera?

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Thank you, but it doesn't work for me. It does exactly the same as the
F7-F9 keys, and I just reported a bug against them [1].
No error message but the displayed object disappears after 10°). Not for
you?
I re-wrote saveState/loadState after finding this bug (uncommited). Now
I can save/load correctly. The problem it is only restoring the viewer
(camera position, basicaly), not the renderer (background color,
clipping planes, etc.). It is a regression compared to what it was
supposed to do (saving both), but it works... Not sure what to do.