[Question #257058]: Determining the correct value of "unp" needed to achieve a specific CohFrictMat tensile strength

Hi all,

This question follows on from my previous request, https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/256364. Answer #1 in this thread notes that "You can change [the tensile strengths] by updating i.phys.unp after creation". How would I determine the value of i.phys.unp that corresponds to a SINGLE, SPECIFIC tensile strength? For example, if I wanted all normalCohesion values in the simulation to equal 1e6 pascals (after creating the initial network), what value or values would I set unp to?

Cheers,
Christopher Stanbridge