[Question #257199]: Units imported STL

I've created a geometry using Inventor and exported to .stl (dimensions in 'mm').
In my script at YADE, I was using all units in SI, but when I made the cloud of spheres and its radii, and imported the geometry, the cloud was smaller then expected. It seems to be problem in the scale of the geometry .stl, because if I use the cloud dimensions in 'cm', it works.
What can I do to get the correct scale? convert .stl in gts?

thanks!