Re: [Question #257185]: about the way to pull the concrete

zengzhihong is still having a problem:
Sincerely thanks for Hicham BENNIOU ~!
I find the parameter mode can help .But if I have set "mode=3",how can I control the engin as following?
In other words, after I set mode=3, what should I do to change compress into tension?
For instand, I want to compress for 600 time steps ,then unload with pulling for 800 time steps and so on.
How can I achieve that?

Should I change the strainrate from the positive number to the negative
one ?