Re: [Question #257199]: Units imported STL

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
> because if I use the cloud dimensions in 'cm', it works.

Shouldn't it be "m" if the script is in SI??

> What can I do to get the correct scale? convert .stl in gts?

You could fix the .stl indeed. Or you change units in your scripts in
order to use "mm" for the length (in every units); or you check if there
is a scaling parameter for the import function you are using.
Or you just fix sizes and positions by yourself in the script, scaling
them before adding the bodies to the scene.

Bruno