[Question #257388]: Creating a pack with Nc more than 6

I want to simulate direct shear test. At first step I created a pack with Nc=3.92 . Numerical results did not match with experimental one and results showed that my pack is loose.
So I made it denser. Final value that I can reach is 5.23 but it is still not enough (behavior is like dense sand but it is not match).
I have tried different method but i cannot make it denser than Nc=5.23.

Do you have any idea to make the pack denser?

P.S: My main goal is calibrating model with Direct shear test. So I tried different values of E,Phi and BetaR to calibrate the model.