Re: [Question #257425]: VTKRecorder for show breaklines in concrete

Hi Laura,
have a look at VTKRecprder docs [1], apart from 'all', you can also specify
'cpm' (not included in 'all', see the docs). Then in paraview you can
choose 'cpmDamage' or 'cpmStress' for particles color. I tried your example
and got most of damage next to the prescribed boundary conditions planes,
so you should probably decrease the strain rate. Sometimes I also export
contact points with information about their damage, the cracks
visualization might (or might not, it depends) look better. I can give you
some example if you are interested.
cheers
Jan

[1]