Re: [Question #257388]: Creating a pack with Nc more than 6

M.Meidani is still having a problem:
Hi,

Thanks Jerome and Bruno for your answers.

I changed material to "CohFrictMat" and also  ip functor to "
Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys" and the contact law  to
"Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment".

After starting a simulation I got this error:
 <TypeError: No registered converter was able to produce a C++ rvalue of type boost::shared_ptr<IPhysFunctor> from this Python object of type Boost.Python.class >

I looked at launchpad to get an idea about this error but I cannot find the solution.
Do you know  what is a problem with "IPhysFunctor" mentioned in error?

Thanks

Masood