Re: [Question #257902]: Undefined or ambiguous IPhys dispatch for types FrictMat and CpmMat

Hi Laura,

the problem is that you have FrictMat and CpmMat, but no Ip2 functor to
deal with them. You have to options:
1) use CpmMat for all bodies
2) use Ip2_FrictMat_CpmMat_FrictPhys [1] in addition
to Ip2_CpmMat_CpmMat_CpmPhys

ad 2:
O.engines = [
  InteractionLoop(
    [Ip2_CpmMat_CpmMat_CpmPhys(), Ip2_FrictMat_CpmMat_FrictPhys()]
]

cheers
Jan

[1]