Re: [Question #257929]: Different instances of same interaction (interaction properties)

behzad is still having a problem:
Hi

To be more clear, let's talk about the normal Adhesion in CohFrictPhys.

As an example I have clumps, spheres and walls in the model. We assign CohFrictMat to all. Thus, we're gonna have CohFrictPhys for all contacts.
However, we want sphere-sphere interaction to have normal adhesion of 1e3
that of clump-sphere interaction to be 1e4 and
that of sphere-wall interaction to be 5e3.

How do we do this?