[Question #258175]: bug for Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity ???

Hello all,

I think there is a bug for Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity.
I have run some simulations and it is used to work very well.
However, I am not able to run it anymore using the same script since I have recently updated the yade and ubuntu.

The error said:
ERROR /tmp/buildd/yadedaily-1.12.0-36-4b7c30b~trusty/pkg/dem/Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity.cpp:158 action: No meniscus found at a contact. capillaryPressure may be too large wrt. the loaded data files.

Thanks for your help.

Seungcheol