[Question #258348]: Sending non-standard types of data (interaction adhesions, etc.) to ParaView

Hi guys,

I went through the documentation for the VTKRecorder class here: https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#VTKRecorder and noticed that there was no recorder that saved the adhesion values for CohFrictMat interactions to ParaView. I was wondering if there was any way I could edit the behaviour of the VTKRecorders such that these values get transmitted to ParaView. Currently, the only way I could think of to do this would be by editing the raw C++ code.

Cheers,
CS