[Question #258550]: Problems in script-session1.py in Yadedaily 1.12

Dear Prof. Chareyre:

    After updating the Yadedaily from 1.10 to 1.12, I now find some hurdles in running the ‘script-session1.py’ task in examples folder. This running can also be composed in two parts as before. The first is the ‘Isotropic consolidation’ and the second is the ‘Deviatoric loading’. There is nothing strange in the first part (Fig.1). But when the second stage starts, I am lost in its results (Fig.2). The left and the right walls are moving backward to each other in lateral direction, as well as the front and the back walls. All the codes are just in ‘script-session1.py’ and I condense and provide them at the end of this section. I am afraid that there are something updating in the Yade’s internal from its old vision to the current one. Please help me to check them.

Seeking your help!

Fig.1 http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/fzgkkk/media/01_zps2387ab09.png.html
Fig.2 http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/fzgkkk/media/02_zpsbca3108b.png.html