Re: [Question #258550]: Problems in script-session1.py in Yadedaily 1.12

Fu zuoguang is still having a problem:
Dear Prof. Chareyre:

    It was yesterday that I updated my ubuntu system from 12.04 to 14.04
and then reinstalled Yadedaily using the following codes in terminal:

sudo bash -c 'echo "deb http://www.yade-dem.org/packages/ trusty/" >> /etc/apt/sources.list'
wget -O - http://www.yade-dem.org/packages/yadedev_pub.gpg | sudo apt-key add -
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install yadedaily

There was nothing error in this process. After it was finished. I
started yadedaily in terminal then and It was printed yadedaily-1.12.

After that, I downloaded the source codes of yade-1.12.0.tar.gz from the page:
https://launchpad.net/yade/
And then picked out session1.py script from the this target and tried to run. It brought me that trouble.

Do you mean that yadedaily can not accept this py script without some new signs in TriaxialStressController() ?

Seeking your help!