Re: [Question #258445]: Problems in 3D simulation with PSC

Fu zuoguang gave more information on the question:
Dear all :

    I  have tested this simulation again and find that in Yadedaily
1.12, the problem is remained. So I give all the information about it as
follow:

(1). I have checked that there is nothing different between my script
and psd.py in yadedaily.doc in particle generation with a given psd. The
key words in both are:

1. mincorner and maxcorner to define the generation box.
2. particles number.
3. psdSizes
4. psdCumm
5. distributeMass = 0 or 1

all above are just in sp0.makeCloud() classes.

(2). There are two psd.txt for the test. As mentioned above, one has a
small value of the ratio of min size to the max and the other has the
value been approximately equal to 1.0.

(3). With no change with the codes, the value error warning ocurrs very
soon after the simulation starts when the first data is used as the psd
generation but there is nothing appearing when the second psd data is
employed.

I am lost in it and need your help. The simulation codes and condition,
as well as the error warning are as follow.