[Question #258613]: Plotted stress-strain behaviour of concrete

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to plot the stress-strain of concrete specimen. For this, I am using the script uniaxTest.py only with the active mode 2 (compression). My goal is to reproduce the test UNE-EN 12390-3:2003. Testing hardened concrete - Part 3: Compressive strength of test specimens.

My problem is with the PyRunner AddPlotData. Want to represent deformation of the specimen on the x axis, and the compression strength in the y axis. To do this:

def addPlotData():
	yade.plot.addData({'t':O.time,'i':O.iter,'eps':strainer.strain,'sigma':¿?¿?,

	})

sigma, should represent the following equation: fc = F/A

where,
fc = compressive strength (MPa)
F = value of the applied load (perpendicular to the transversal section of the specimen)
A = Area of cross section (cylinder Pi.r²)

How I take the F value?

And other question, what are the units of the strainRateCompression? Because, for simulate the test need introduce a velocity of load constant with value between [0.4-0.8] MPa/s

Thanks in advance!