[Question #258671]: some data lost when saving simulation with O.save()?

Dear all,

I am a new Yade user. I am using Yade to simulate a triaxial loading test on an assembly of spheres contained in a box . I first compact the sample by moving the walls. At the end of the compaction, I save the simulation with the command O.save('toto.yade.gz'). I verified with the command TriaxialStressController.strain that the strains e11, e22 and e33 are not zero. Then I reload simulation with the command O.load('toto.yade.gz') to perform a triaxial deviatoric compression. Using the same command TriaxialStressController.strain, I see that all the strain values are now zero, while the stress values are saved. For my simulation, I need the strain values at the end of the compaction to calculate the strain with respect the the configuration at the beginning of the test.

Please tell me how I can save the strain values at the end of the compacting phase.

 Thank in advance for your help.