[Question #258686]: Calibrating model with Triaxial test

I am  trying to calibrate the model with the triaxial test.
I used CohFricMat as a material and Cohesionmoment for the contact law.
The soil is sand without any cohesion.
So I have to work with 5 parameters to match the result of experimental test with triaxial test.
These parameters are E, Ks/Kn, Phi, eTaRoll and alphaKr.
I found in a published paper an algorithm to calibrate a model with these parameters.
eTaRoll should has an effect on peak stress value.
I tried various values for eTalRoll, but the results were similar and the peak stress was not changed.
 YADE documentations mention that  eTaRoll is used to define a maximum moment resistance in the model. So it should changes the results of triaxial test.

Do you have any idea about why eTaRoll has not any effect on the results?

thanks.