Re: [Question #258679]: Non conservation of energy when, simulation is loaded after saving

ipemath is still having a problem:
I am writing total energy after every 50 iterations.

I have wrong total energy value when I run the second script which
restarts the simulation from where the first script has saved.

I am saying this since, Initially I ran the first python script for a
large number of iterations and store the energy values. Now I would like
to divide the simulations in to fixed steps of iterations and saving in
between. It is in this state where I find the enrgy is not conserved.

Thanks Janek for the interest shown.