Re: [Question #258763]: running error in combination of cohesiveLaw engine and psd generation method

Description changed to:
Dear Prof. Chareyre and all users:

    Thank you for your suggestion, it is precious for me to get the
final solution of my problem. It is necessary for me to simultaneously
employ the ‘cohesiveLaw’ engine with the CohFrictMat material for
particles to consider the relative rolling and psd generation method to
model the realistic grading of sample in lab.

    But the combination of the two factors above can hardly bring me a
successful running at this moment. So, according to your suggestion, for
testing the problem, I wrote a simpler code, in which I inputted two
types of contact laws, one is the common contact law (contact_type 0)
and the other is just ‘cohesiveLaw’ for rolling consideration
(contact_type 1) and two type of psd data (psd_type 0 and 1). Now, this
code is much simpler to read than before and you can easy to determine
the collocation of two factors.

    The whole codes are in 1#.The output checking of the combination of
psd_type 0 and contact_type 1 when the task is running is in 2#. The
error warning in the terminal when the task is stopped is in 3#.Please
help me to check the problem. Seeking your help.

    Fu