Re: [Question #258686]: Calibrating model with Triaxial test

Luc Sibille proposed the following answer:
It will be difficult for me to check in detail your script, in addition to identify clearly the problem a 3D view and plots could help.
After a rapid check I see the variable stabilityThreshold is not defined, thus I guess you can even not run this script?

When you've got such problems with a script, one solution is to come
back to the previous script which was working, and then add changes one
by one and run the simulation after each change, to find which changing
leads to an independance of the response with respect to the friction
angle.

Luc