Re: [Question #258859]: Clump mass issue with replaceByClumps()

behzad posted a new comment:
Hi Christian,

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, I see. Even with discretization=1, the mass is very close to
expected value. So, the default value is 0.

I've got mass of the clump for different values of discretization. Mass
of the initial ball is 33.5103.

discretization      mass of the clump

0                                      99.8088
1                                      33.8583
2                                      33.5651
3                                      33.5274
4                                      33.5174
5                                      33.5245
6                                      33.5106
7                                      33.5099
10                                    33.5101
15                                    33.5089

By the way, what updateClumpProperties() does? It's used to change the
mass or inertia properties? In a normal simulation, we don't need to
update these properties, right?