Re: [Question #258987]: updating O.bodies

behzad posted a new comment:
thank you, Jan

O.bodies problem is solved this way.
however, there is problem with calm() function. Although I call it at each time step by pyrunner it seems it's not able to reset the velocity of the balls.
I have created a orthogonal packing of spheres and so normally there shoulf not be overlaps.
But even if there are overlaps calm() is called at each time step. however, balls are having an explosive velocity. Any idea why tbis happen s?

thanks