[Question #259419]: How to record the breakage of the cohesion?

Dear all,

I am a new yade user. I'm trying to use the cohesion friction model to simulate the behavior of sand stone.

The material type is 'CohFrictMat'.
I choose the following three to form the Interaction loop:
Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D()
Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys
Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment

I'd like to know if there is a way to track the breakage of the cohesion. Or should I write in the script to record the events that satisfy breakage condition myself.

Thanks in advance.