Re: [Question #259419]: How to record the breakage of the cohesion?

whr is still having a problem:
Dear Jan,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, I'm trying to count the number of the cohesion-breakage during
compression to compare with data on acoustic emission (AE) activity.

I tried the following code to count the interactions with broken
cohesion every 100 steps.

   num = 0
   for i in O.interactions:
      if i.phys.cohesionBroken:
         num+=1

However, when I used that code, I found the number decrease sometimes. The amount of interactions (len(O.interactions)) also varies.  FYI, I use periodic boundary.
So, any suggestions?

Cheers
Huanran