[Question #260539]: yadedaily install removes nvidia-libopencl1-331

Hi there,
I installed yadedaily according to the installation instructions on a fresh ubuntu 14.04 LTS server + xfce4 frontend setup.
apt-get removed parts of my proprietary graphics card driver nvidia-libopencl1-331. I am using nvidia quadro 4000 graphics card.
Here is the dpkg.log entry:
  remove nvidia-libopencl1-331:amd64 331.113-0ubuntu0.0.4 <none>
Why is yade installation removing the open computing language library?
Thanks
Alex