[Question #260561]: Cohfrictmat Spheres Dissappearing on Contact

I'm fairly new at Yade, currently I'm attempting to simulate the forces involved with breaking a three particle beam of ice, made as a CohFrictMat. The idea being to either place the particles in a vertical organization and collide them with setCohesionOnNewContact=True, or to place them IN contact and use setCohesionNow=True. In both cases facets are used to ensure allignment. My current physics engine is as follows:

##Sphere, facet, cohesiveFrictionMaterial##
O.engines=[
   ForceResetter(),

	InsertionSortCollider([
Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),
Bo1_Facet_Aabb()]),

	InteractionLoop(
		[Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom6D(),Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D()],

		[Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(
setCohesionNow=True,
setCohesionOnNewContacts=False
),Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],

		[Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(
##Moment law causes issues such as dissappearing spheres##
always_use_moment_law=True,
creep_viscosity=1,
neverErase=False,
shear_creep=False,
twist_creep=False,
useIncrementalForm=True
),Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]
),
   NewtonIntegrator(damping=0.03,label='newton'),
   PyRunner(command='simfunc()', iterPeriod=iterperiod),

   ##VTKrecorder##
  ##VTKRecorder(fileName='test',recorders=['all','force'], iterPeriod=2500)
]

The material "Ice" had the following parameters:

##Assorted variables##
youngMod=	1e19
poisRat=	0.3
pois=		0.5/(1+poisRat)
shearMod=	0.5*pois
normAdh=	3e0
normCoh=	2*youngMod*normAdh
normShearRat=	1
shearCoh=	normCoh/normShearRat
bendKr=		(2/3)*(1+poisRat)
twistKtw=	(2/3)
angle=		radians(36)
rhoP=		927

##Ice##
Ice=CohFrictMat(
young=youngMod,
poisson=pois,
frictionAngle=angle,
density=rhoP,
alphaKr=bendKr,
alphaKtw=twistKtw,
isCohesive=True,
momentRotationLaw=True,
normalCohesion=normCoh,
shearCohesion=shearCoh,
label='ice')
O.materials.append(Ice)

I've attempted at experimenting with various young modulii as well as the varients of the physics engine, I've read the majority of documentation on the functions involved, the answer simply hasn't been apparent to me. Any help would be appreciated.